Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Photo Fail

I tried really hard to get Camden and Finley to pose for pictures in their green on St. Patrick's day.  Finley was grumpy and Camden was  being a two year old not cooperating.

This is the best one I got of the two of them together.  Notice the toothbrush in Cam's mouth.  I thought that was a nice touch.

Then Cam ran off so I thought I'd get one of Finley by herself.  Not great.

This one is a little better but she looks like she is trying to take the camera away from me.  

Then Patrick tried.  Cam wouldn't let go of the toothbrush and added a toy drumstick to the mix.  Finley still isn't happy about having her picture taken.


If you're interested, my killer photography skills are for hire.  You're welcome.

1 comment:

Kimberly Armstrong said...

My son was recently diagnosed with hypo. He is 8 weeks old and I have no idea what to expect. Would you be willing to discuss your journey with me? If so please email me at klusco@hotmail.